To all IComm customers,
With the known concerns around the outbreak of Coronavirus this post is to communicate IComm’s position when it comes to COVID-19.
IComm’s Internal Notices:
- All non-essential travel has been cancelled and scheduled site visits will be stopped until further notice. This will be reviewed on an ongoing basis and resumed once the authorities advise the virus is contained. Any site visits to deal with specific issues will be managed on an as-needed basis by the Managed Services team.
- Business Development activities, where possible, will be transitioned to online-only.
- All events and functions will be moved to online meetings or postponed.
- IComm staff members that can, or prefer to, work from home/remotely are encouraged to do so. Once again this will be reviewed regularly.
What does this mean for you, your organisation, and ongoing support in this time:
- Unless it is to resolve a significant business impact (P1 or P2 Issue), IComm will not be attending customer sites.
- This will also be discussed in line with your organisation's policy around Coronavirus.
- Preventative Maintenance/Forever Training that require an onsite presence by IComm will be postponed until further notice.
- IComm will seek to leverage your staff members to assist in resolving issues.
- We understand and acknowledge that, as a result of this, your staff members may be outside of their comfort zone, however we can work together to resolve issues.
- We greatly appreciate the understanding, additional support, and cooperation during this time.
Should you like to discuss this further, or have any concerns, please reach out to your Account Manager or our Service Delivery Manager. 1300 881 641
For more information & updates on Coronavirus please check the following websites below, or your relevant Health Authority:
We wish you all luck and health in dealing with all of this, as we all do our best to contribute to "flattening the curve."