About Office 365
Office 365 is the cloud version of Microsoft's popular Office suite of applications. It is delivered via a subscription model that allows for continuous updates (without having to upgrade software), access across devices, and increased collaboration capabilities, among many other features.
Microsoft 365 combines Office 365 with Windows 10 and Enterprise Mobility + Security (EMS), enabling organisations to scale their workflow applications, and integrate device management and security.
Office 365 Suite of Products
- Exchange Online for email
- SharePoint Online for collaboration
- Skype for Business for unified communications
- Microsoft Teams for unified communications AND collaboration
- Full suite of Office applications:
- And many others depending on Office 365 licence level.
Benefits of migrating to Office 365 and Microsoft 365
- Greater productivity for both users and administrators
- Latest versions of all Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to access Office 365 apps from anywhere
- Reliability and security, all taken care of by Microsoft
- Easy set-up and ongoing administration
- No upfront costs
- Microsoft 365 includes a full suite of collaboration tools including:
- Instant messaging
- Content sharing
Migrate to Office 365 today!
IComm has successfully migrated many clients to the cloud and helped those organisations realise the proven benefits of Office 365 and Microsoft 365. It has changed the way they work, offering better productivity, better access, greater collaboration and elimination of the challenges that so many on-premises solutions present.
Let's discuss how you can migrate to Office 365 - Request a consultation now.