For a limited time, IComm is offering qualifying customers installation and equipment for two Teams Rooms at NO COST!
- This offer is a pilot to help you understand the value of Microsoft Teams Rooms when set up correctly in your business.
- Rooms need to be installed before the offer expires on December 31, 2022.
- We do not charge a fee for this offer. However, depending on the type of installation, customers may incur additional costs, such as, display hardware (if not provided), input switching, or custom AV control devices, Additional room modifications, e.g., cabling.
- Offer is for standard small and medium meeting rooms at one location. Executive or board rooms are not included in this program.
- To qualify, your business must have at least 300 seats of Microsoft 365 and no Teams Rooms devices already active. Microsoft will provide final approval.
For customers who do not have Teams Rooms hardware and need support acquiring hardware, we have a funded hardware and services offer;
- You can select from pre-configured room kits for small and medium rooms.
- Teams Rooms on Windows or Teams Rooms on Android are available.
- Room kits must be from a single manufacturer.
- When we conduct initial workshops with you, you may want things that are outside of this offer. For example, change management, training, additional displays or additional locations. If so, these will be quoted for your approval before we commence.
2 x Meeting Spaces in Australia with:
- Power & data at a table.
- Power & data at the front of room.
- Existing large format display.
- Customer must provide the Teams Rooms license (either Microsoft Teams Rooms Basic or Microsoft Teams Rooms Pro SKUs, paid and/or trial licenses, can be used).
- Customer must participate in assessment workshops and provide access to O365 tenant and physical locations.
- An executive sponsor and intent to expand deployment in the six months following the 2 room deployment.