Telstra Calling For Office 365 Solution: Transforming to The Modern Workplace Requires a Solid Strategy
Why the trifecta of fundamentals?
- Disengagement in Australian business is costing over $7B per annum.
- 70% of change initiatives fail, 30% due to lack of user engagement
Connecting all three fundamentals of the Modern Workplace in a cohesive strategy: People + Space + Technology
- Current inefficiencies
- Staff churn rate/turnover
- Inability to offer flexible working
- Inefficiently used space ($$$)
All three Modern Workplace fundamentals working in harmony so that: people are connected, collaboration is the norm, and the technology works.
What costs businesses the most?
- Inability to retain/attract talent
- Inability to increase efficiency
- Inability to ensure flexible work environment
IComm’s Telstra Calling For Office 365 Solution
The Key Fundamentals to the Modern Workplace are People + Space + Technology
Engage Your Employees
- Work more effectively & efficiently
- Collaboration is easy
- Communicate why the Modern Workplace will make their jobs more enjoyable
Ensure the Space is Dynamic
- Make workspace agile
- Encourage innovation
- Create multiple spaces for various situations
Easy to Use and Just Work
- Provide the ability to collaborate
- Click to join
- Consistent across all spaces and devices
“We deliver a differentiated experience much more relevant to the Future of Work, Workplace and Workers; the integration of all internal elements is key, and we’re empowered to shape the experience within MYOB.”
~ Martin Longley, MYOB
IComm’s Telstra Calling For Office 365
Solution: Microsoft Teams
Getting the best results out of Telstra’s Calling for Office 365 relies on the integration of People + Space + Technology
IComm’s TCO365 Solution = People Are Engaged
When people are engaged, adoption increases, staff retention is higher, efficiencies and productivity improve, and staff satisfaction levels are greatly increased.
IComm’s TCO365 Solution = Space is Dynamic & Agile
When the space is dynamic and agile, people are excited to use it, and a more collaborative approach is adopted by the organisation.
IComm’s TCO365 Solution = Technology Just Works
Technology must be seamless for the people, must offer flexibility, and work the first time.
“Our goal with implementing the Modern Workplace was about creating a cohesive environment across all of our rooms, spaces, and desktops.”
“Being disrupted and our consequent move to the Modern Workplace was the best thing that ever happened to us as an organisation. Our staff engagement levels are higher than they’ve ever been.”
~ Martin Longley, MYOB
IComm Australia | Bringing Communications To Life